Please be aware that sharing personal information such as your Friend Code and Referral code goes against our Guidelines, and posts containing such sensitive information will be removed. We appreciate your understanding.
フレンドコードや招待コードなど、個人情報を共有することはガイドラインに違反しますので、これらの機密情報を含む投稿は削除されます。ご理解いただき、ありがとうございます。
(https://monsterhunternow.vanillacommunities.com/discussion/1110/monster-hunter-now-support-community-guidelines).
Please post Bug reports and suggestions under "バグ報告&提案/Bug Report and Feedback" categories. Bug reports and suggestions posted in the other categories are not monitored/answered by our Support Team.
Consolidating and categorizing posts will help us address issues faster and track suggestions more easily.
Your cooperation is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

バグの報告やご要望は、"バグ報告&提案/Bug Report and Feedback"のカテゴリーに移動したのち、そちらからご投稿ください。それ以外のカテゴリーにバグの報告やご要望をいただいてもサポートチームとして対応はできませんのでご了承ください。
カテゴリ別に整理することで、問題に迅速に対処し、ご提案を追跡しやすくなります。
ご協力ありがとうございます!

コミュニティモデレーターご挨拶/Hello from your moderator

モンスターハンターNowコミュニティフォーラムへようこそ!

モンスターハンターNowをプレイしていただきありがとうございます。このコミュニティでモデレーターを務める Annと申します。

このコミュニティには、公式リリース以前よりご参加いただいているハンターの皆様から頂戴した貴重なご意見や提案を引き続き掲載しております。コミュニティメンバーの皆様のご協力と洞察に、心より感謝申し上げます。

今後もハンターの皆さんと、作り手の橋渡しとして、円滑で有意義なコミュニティを運営し、モンスターハンターNow を世界中で楽しんでいただけるように努めてまいりたいと思います。

どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。

Welcome to the Monster Hunter Now Community Forum!

Thank you for playing the Monster Hunter Now. My name is Ann and I am the moderator of this Community Forum.

In this community, we continue to feature valuable feedback and suggestions received from hunters who have been part of our community since before the official release. We extend our heartfelt gratitude to all community members for the collaboration and insights.

As a bridge between hunters and the creators of Monster Hunter Now, I will try my best to manage the community in a smooth and meaningful way so that Monster Hunter Now can be enjoyed around the world. I look forward to working with you all to make this community the best it can be!

Your input and insights are greatly appreciated.

Comments