コミュニティモデレーターご挨拶/Hello from your moderator

Comments

• If mounting is ever implemented into the game (hopefully), it can be an exclusive mechanic for Insect Glaive since jumping is their thing

• Maqooo
    Maqooo Posts: 1

Hola An el juego es fantástico.

Solo deberian de poner editar el gato y su armadura , también cambiar los ataques de las armar tenemos espada y escudo con el mismo ataque que espada larga , deberian de agregar los adornos para el equipo que suben atributos que estan en todos los MH.

Estaria genial que pusieran los ingredientes y poder crear tus propias pociones aparte de poder comprarlas .

Y no se olviden de crear y poner los primeros monster , como el congalala .

• This is a new different way of playing MH, and I love it! I like how you guys made it so when you do travel you get paintballs to tag them and fight the tagged monsters later on when we have time. That made this AR style more enjoyable. I've been playing monster hunter since it first came out on the first PlayStation. I have every single MH games you guys made. Huge fan. At first I didn't like it because the controls was hard asf, but I sat through it and learned.. I have to say that this game really takes skills to play. That's why I love it.

• Zilch9963
    Zilch9963 Posts: 54

1)There needs to be a guild card function... better then what's present. The preface is kinda lack luster ish. In comparison to ALL the other MH titles it was a great way to briefly and personally know a fellow hunter and what they're accolades were, weapons they prefer, speed times for specific arenas, crown sizes , titles and we could put an element of a background behind our charecter on the guild cards.

2) can we get Crown 👑 sizes? I feel like that would bring soo much depth to the game.

• MHN works fine.. i Luv IT ❤️maybe some Features later (traps, craftig Paintballs wth rare items, Chat , global Chat) but your s start were awesome "Well done" 💯

• Deberían añadir un filtro para ver solo las armas que poses

• As a MH fan since monster hunter was released in PSP this is very exciting. I am so looking forward to further developments coming ahead. As of now we will continue to hunt and be ready for whats coming in the future of Monster Hunter Now.

LS Hunter Antonius

• Celldra
    Celldra Posts: 8

Hi Ann and hi to all hunters there !

It’s kinda like a dream to be able to hunt in real life 😂🫶

I hope that some updates will be done fast to keep the game attractive ( like the drops rate…. And something about potions like crafting or anything else to not be a Pay To Win game…. )

Expect that, i wish you all a good hunt !!!

• Been having a lot of fun on this game! Well, idk if it’s just me, I’m hoping leveling up can provide us with a small amount of potion or paintballs. It would help us, especially if you’re going to grind the whole day on this game. I’m having my break so I’m pretty much on MH Now for a long period of time but losing health on certain one shot hits from monsters drain a lot of potions and the wait is a significant amount of time to recover.

Overall, this game is 🔥!

• TarikB
    TarikB Posts: 1

Me encanta el juego, uno de mis hijos me lo recomendó y ahora lo juego más yo que ellos, gracias a ello tengo compañeros de caza.

• yeungone44
    yeungone44 Posts: 1

I play destiny as well ..l love it so much !!

• ChronnosFollha
    ChronnosFollha Posts: 2
    edited September 2023

Perfect, I'm so glad you have a moderator who works as a bridge to accept new suggestions

• i have been absolutely addicted to this game all I ask is a armor pigment system please allow me to change my armors color this would enhance my enjoyment of this game so much my reason for this is because of the build I’m running I have multiple pieces of armor from different sets and let’s be honest that doesn’t look cool if this can be implemented as soon as possible I’d super appreciate it thank you for this amazing game I’ll be playing for a very long time keep up the awesome work!!! I also got wrecked by a black diablos so much to strive for!!!!

• Zilch9963
    Zilch9963 Posts: 54

I honestly like the health recovery system out of combat. Game isn't intended to be played all day long.

Also.

I like how I can trigger certain skills much faster if I start up a hunt and my hp is 55 or below... I run raw diablos hammer heroics with Devine and firm foot hold and focus. Such a fun build.

I use a different build for higher hp. Thinking about creating a peak performance build with focus w elements got bow for that. No peak performance yet.

I think crafting is essential... hear me out.

Usually you could sell monster parts for Zenny. Can't in MHN. All the excessive parts are gonna get scrapped. With no payback system for a hunter.

I mean I know the theme and everything is different in this game.

Yet I think it should be a staple in this MH game as well. Hunters slay monsters to feed,care and protect a village. I think that totally robs the real HUNTING vibe out of the game. I mean sure... Slay monster make weapons and armor with parts but what about turning them into other resources.... you also had other elements in the main game that utilized monster parts and excessive items.

That would help us out... but crafting would be another way to utilize ones resources.

Q

• Richmoon
    Richmoon Posts: 1

Hammer and great sword needs some assistance in battle. Ex: like shock trap cause its hard to hit a fast-pace-boss in fully charged hammer/sword

• Rubby7402
    Rubby7402 Posts: 1

このゲーム内で一緒に狩を楽しめる人を増やす方法を教えて下さい。

• Megga8364
    Megga8364 Posts: 1

Looking for Australian hunters

• AleTSAH
    AleTSAH Posts: 1

First time here, but I am already an experienced Hunter 💪🔥

• Manthao
    Manthao Posts: 24

Recovery of Used Items and Materials

We do not provide recovery or compensation for used items or materials. Please exercise caution when using them.

Examples:

• Accidentally using materials to forge, upgrade or overgrade unintended equipment
    • Accidentally unmarking a marked monster on the Paintball List before hunting

VERY GREEDY.... TO THINK THAT THE GAME ONLY STARTED, REALLY? IT'S NOT ENOUGH THAT THE ITEMS IN YOUR SHOP ARE VERY EXPENSIVE, YOU DON'T PROVIDE RECOVERY??? WOW 😡

• gc023
    gc023 Posts: 9

please decrease the time for large monsters to reroll in the map when its nighttime or you can make them roam on the map not just staying in their place

• Supi6872
    Supi6872 Posts: 1

Hi Ann, will there be Arenas? Or side missions where we can fight the monsters in stages, e.g. Stage 1/3 - 4 star Paolumu, Stage 2/3 - 5 Star Rathian, Stage 3/3 - Purple Star Diablos. That’d be a cool Daily missions or simply a feature. MH is a grinding game anyways :D

• GMHiro
    GMHiro Posts: 1

FASCINADO CON EL JUEGO , RECIÉN VOY INICIANDO Y ME VA DE MARAVILLA~ ALGUNA RECOMENDACIÓN O CONSEJO PARA PODER SUBIR DE LV MAS RÁPIDO ✓ SALUDOS 🥳🥳🥳 Y DISFRUTEN TAMBIÉN MONSTER HUNTER

This discussion has been closed.