Losing Monster when connection issues occur

So I was fighting a marked monster that I used with a paintball. During the middle of the fight, poor connectivity issues happened, and ended the hunt. The stupid thing is that the monster disappears from the marked list, so I wasted a marked paintball. Please make it that you don't lose a paintball if connection issues occur.

5 votes

Comments

• Hello @truecloud6, if you have an unstable network it may cause the hunt to end unintentionally. Because if you lose a Paintball Marked Monster it cannot be hunted again, please try your best to hunt Marked Monsters around a stable internet connection.

We have also forwarded your suggestion regarding Paintballs to our team to look further into any required improvements.

• Hunter282054104
    Hunter282054104 Posts: 1
    edited October 2023

家でWi-Fiに繋いでプレイしてもエラーが出ますからね、相手も知らずにいい加減なコメントを残すとユーザーが離れますよ?オトモペイントはまだしも、課金要素であるペイントボールを使って、エラーでモンスターが消えちゃうのは致命傷。検討してる場合じゃなくて、すぐに仕様変更すべきでしょう。

日本語入力したコメントが勝手に変換されて、まともに意見も出ませんねこれ…。

• Monie6822
    Monie6822 Posts: 7

Yeah,loosing paintball when ur network is poor.then ur paintball is gone and the monster,they can back the paintball and the monster ,if the problem is this?