https://community.monsterhunternow.com/ が有効化されました。お待ちいただきありがとうございました。
現在のURLは2024年4月9日午前10時から4月14日(日本時間)まで、閲覧のみ可能となります。

2024/4/9 update: https://community.monsterhunternow.com/ has been activated. Thank you for your patience.
The current Community Forum will be available for viewing only from April 94, 2024 at 10:00 (JST) until April 14, 2024 (JST).

オトモペイントボールでのマーキングでの不具合/Palico Paintballs marking not working correctly

Comments

• Gloowie03
    Gloowie03 Posts: 1

Same! Walled so mich today. Even on days when I don't walk much I at least get 1 I didn't get any today. Had to mark my own to get the reward.

• Terachaaaan
    Terachaaaan Posts: 2

今開いたら5コちゃんと補充されてました。

• Kyrie24
    Kyrie24 Posts: 1

I have the same problem. I used to get 5 tags on a pair of 15min walks. Today I was out for several hours and the I got only 3 tags. 1 of them within my house radius and other a few meters after I went out, which contradicts the help page about how they work.

• Noel9302
    Noel9302 Posts: 5
    edited October 2023

Random blue paintball throw rate is too bad. Yesterday I have 4 paintball waste despite going out to hunt 4 times. (Also eating lunch outside)

So to day I go to place full of monster, Close the app, walk pass them, re open the app. As you can see, no monsters was marked at all.

Please rework the blue paintball system. At least some low star monsters is better than no monsters at all in current patch.

Post edited by NianticAN on
  • quacks9607
    quacks9607 Posts: 1

Having this issues as well. What a waste of 5 blues now =\

• アプデ以降なのか、ここ数日からオトモがペイントボールの仕事しなくなった! 今日はまだ5つ残ったまま!オトモ機能‥大問題!

• Atrophy7120
    Atrophy7120 Posts: 2
    edited October 2023

Since the last patch these paintballs do not work. Wasted my money on the extra paintballs when all of a sudden they never get used. I walked 15k steps yesterday and it used 2 paintballs. I walked over 12k steps today and it used 3/5. Prior to the patch I would use all paintballs before breakfast. This is a joke and a waste of the money I spent on the patch.

If this isn't fixed and compensated I will be requesting a refund. Sadly the paintballs are worth more than the gems to me as that's why I bought the pass to begin with.

• Atrophy7120
    Atrophy7120 Posts: 2

Since the last patch these paintballs do not work. Wasted my money on the extra paintballs when all of a sudden they never get used. I walked 15k steps yesterday and it used 2 paintballs. I walked over 12k steps today and it used 3/5. Prior to the patch I would use all paintballs before breakfast. This is a joke and a waste of the money I spent on the patch.

If this isn't fixed and compensated I will be requesting a refund. Sadly the paintballs are worth more than the gems to me as that's why I bought the pass to begin with. It's this problem coincides with when I bought the pass.

• Dyne1285
    Dyne1285 Posts: 70

このまま中途半端に不具合を残すくらいなら

ランダムでなくプレイヤーの指示で投げるように変更してください

• NianticSupportT
    NianticSupportT Posts: 2,150 mod

@zangetsu8692

ご報告内容について、ご不便をおかけし申し訳ございません。

本件について調査をいたしますので、大変お手数ですが、以下の手順にてアプリ内サポートからご連絡いただけますでしょうか。

【アプリ内からのお問い合わせ方法】

1. [ハンターアイコン] をタップします。

2. [設定]を選択します。

3.[お問い合わせ]を選択します。

4.ユーザーサポートとのチャットが始まります。 画面の指示に従い、お困りの内容をご説明ください。

※その際に「フォーラムよりお問合せ」との記載をお願いいたします。

5.「その他の問題」をご選択ください。

よろしくお願いいたします。

• SaikouMEN
    SaikouMEN Posts: 3

本日も出かけてもマーキングされず、これで3日連続15個捨てになるのかな?課金してこれではあんまりです。補鎮よろしくお願いします。

• BARBELiTH
    BARBELiTH Posts: 2

Also having this issue... Hoping they plan on fixing and compensating our loss, I paid for content that is no longer working properly due to the update... Only time palico balls mark monsters for me is if I retreat from hunt, this is useless.

• shun4442
    shun4442 Posts: 1

アプリを落として道を進んでみたが付かず、アプリを開いて画面をスリープして進んでみたがまた付かず、開いたままでも付かないという具合なんですがどうすれば付くんですか。

• Chax3666
    Chax3666 Posts: 1

doesn’t work properly, it used to mark better/ more often. Now I walk 3-5KM and only 2 monsters were marked…

• Rick3073
    Rick3073 Posts: 8

大賛成。

同じく常に起動してるので、オトモ、何も働かないです。

• Cloud4706
    Cloud4706 Posts: 1

Same issues as others have stated here. I bought the celebration pass recently and noticed that my Palico paintballs are not being consumed. Adventure sync has been enabled since Day 1 and I keep the app up to date.

• PaleHero33
    PaleHero33 Posts: 1

I paid for the 2 extra palico paint balls and they are not being used, it only used three of the five paintballs

• Lei8904
    Lei8904 Posts: 1

ペイントボールのアップデートが入った後から

オトモがペイントボールを投げなくなった

パスを購入して5個あるのに1つも消費されない時が多い

運営側からの設定の確認をきちんと読んでそれ通りに設定し直しても変わらず

単なるバグで投げなくなったのなら迅速な修正、対応よろしくお願いします

• vinegar3487
    vinegar3487 Posts: 8

本日デイリークエストに『ペイントしたモンスターを討伐する』が出たので仕方なくどうでもいいモンスターにピンクのペイントボールを使用しました

オトモがペイントボールを投げてくれないためとても損した気分です

ショップで180ジェムもするものを今後もクエストのたびに使わせる気ですか?

早くオトモを修正してピンクのペイントボールを補填してください

• Xenon4186
    Xenon4186 Posts: 1

ゲーム側から提示された条件全てを満たしていましたが、オトモペイントはされませんでした。3時間ほど歩いたので、距離不足は考えにくいです。また、それによって今日のデイリークエストの、「マーキングされたモンスターを倒す」は不可能です。

以上バグの改善と、報酬の補填を要求します。

• BETO4074
    BETO4074 Posts: 1

リリース後、いつも楽しく遊ばせて頂いております。つい先日、記念パスを購入させて頂いたのですが、昨日だいぶ沢山歩いたにも関わらず、オトモさんが一度もペイントボールを投げて下さる事はありませんでした。3時間以上歩いても5個使い切る事もなさそうな印象ですので、何かしらのご調整をご検討頂けたらと思います。

• Konohana3074
    Konohana3074 Posts: 1

10/13のアップデート後からオトモが全くマーキングしなくなりボールが5個残ったまま本日追加があり上書き更新されている状態です。アップデート後の仕様変更は確認済みでアプリを立ち上げずに5km前後を歩いてみても一度もマーキングしてくれません。GPSの設定も常時利用になっており、いつでも冒険モードにもチェック済みです。改善をお願い致します。

• karin1188
    karin1188 Posts: 1

ペイントの機能でバーコードを読み取っても入れない、パーティを組んでもできないことが発生しています

• TH3P4R4D0X
    TH3P4R4D0X Posts: 6

Day 2. Palico refuses to paintball anything.

Huge inconvenience. Especially when you spend funds to upgrade Palico paintball amount from 3 to 5.

Would appreciate an update with acknowledgment of said issue.

Gracias.

• jinjibuu
    jinjibuu Posts: 4

おともがペイントしてくれません。

デイリークエストの達成条件が実質有料状態です。早急に対応お願いします。

• Phaedrun
    Phaedrun Posts: 2

Same - I bought the pass and now my palicos are marking even fewer monsters than before.

• YOUsama9101
    YOUsama9101 Posts: 3

賛成。設定で起動中もペイントするかしないか設定させてくれればいいだけの話。で、オトモペイントは範囲に入ったモンスを10秒放置後くらいにペイントしてくれたらそれでいい。

• Hina7472
    Hina7472 Posts: 1

2023/10/15の朝くらいから

オトモ用ペイントボールの個数があるのにオトモがモンスターをペイントしてこなくなった

(いつでも冒険モードにしてある)

• Legna4695
    Legna4695 Posts: 1

アップデート後にオトモがペイントボールを投げなくなってます。

早めの改善お願いします!

• mikkeeeee
    mikkeeeee Posts: 1

オトモがペイントボールを投げません。